Tuesday, July 2, 2013

how to cook frozen spinach

23 Dec 2007, I like fresh spinach sauteed in olive oil etc, but don't seem to have much luck when I use frozen spinach at home,I tend to use in stuffed shells . This is a common weeknight dish for me - and I usually use frozen spinach, add spinach, 2 tablespoons water and sprinkle with remaining ingredients and stir . 25 Apr 2008, Mix up some frozen chopped spinach with some low fat cream cheese, garlic, In the meantime, make a thinned out version of the spinach dip . Thaw and drain spinach,Squeeze between,to remove all the liquid or salad will be soupy,Mix all ingredients and dressing together,Chill overnight. 3 Mar 2007, Your dad's is my all-time favorite preparation for spinach,I often use frozen, as well, but I just barely defrost it and then add it to my nearly-ready . Frozen spinach cooking tips - Ingredients cooking tips - If you think freezer items can't be as healthy as fresh, think again, Frozen spinach is nutrient rich and .
23 Feb 200, I LOVE spinach ! More times than not, I steam it,We have an older steamer but it works,I normally steam my spinach for about 30-35 minutes. Top frozen spinach recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from, Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Spinach Egg Bake Calories. Looking for spinach recipes? Allrecipes has more than 730 trusted spinach recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. In most cooked recipes frozen spinach works just fine,The time you spend to clean, rinse and cook fresh spinach is not worth the difference in flavor in a dish like .
Popeye may have made spinach popular but from a can Oh NO --- frozen is fast and easy for salads fresh of course,Souffles and spanokopitas are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment