Saturday, June 29, 2013

cracovia polish restaurant

When you want the finest Polish cuisine, we invite you to visit Cracovia restaurant in Westminster, CO, Cracovia specializes in the tastiest home-cooked food  . 5 reviews for Cracovia Polish Restraunt & Bar in Broomfield, CO,I went there last year and loved the food,The wait sta. cracovia: Who would have thought to find great Polish food in Westminster? - See 22 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Westminster, CO. Cracovia: Standard polish food - See 20 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for New Britain, CT, at TripAdvisor. Cracovia is my favorite Polish restaurant,I go there every other month with a group of friends and any other time that I can convince someone to join me there I 'll. Open every day 7 days a week, Cracovia Restaurant and Bar provides lunch and dinner menus, and catering – inside the restaurant or on location.
Today I had lunch at Cracovia Polish -American Grill, a new member of the family of Broomfield restaurants,At least I think that's the name of this restaurant. If you want to try an Eastern Europe flavor, stop by and enjoy the fine Polish cuisine at Cracovia located in Westminster, CO,The prices are reasonable, the food. 28 Sep 2008, Today I had lunch at Cracovia Polish -American Grill,At least, The menu says " Cracovia – Your Family Restaurant – A Taste of Poland. " When.

No comments:

Post a Comment